Flora-Q is an over-the-counter dietary supplement that contains strains of probiotics (friendly bacteria) used to help your intestine maintain a normal balance of friendly bacteria.
How should it be used?
- Take one capsule per day, unless the doctor tells you to take a different dose.
- Take with or without food.
Check with your doctor first before you start taking this medicine.
The following is a possible side effect of Flora-Q: increased gas.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience signs of an allergic reaction including:
- Feeling sick
- Fever, shivering/chills, rash
- Muscle and bone pain
- Kidney problems (changes in the amount of urine or color of urine)
- Tiredness, dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Store at room temperature and away from heat or moisture.
- DO NOT store in the bathroom.
- DOES NOT need to be refrigerated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Call the national poison control center 1-800-222-1222 or 911 in the event of overdose. Symptoms of an overdose include vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, fever, chills, and other signs of infection.
-Free of the following allergens: wheat/gluten, milk/lactose, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, and peanuts
-maltodextrin, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium alginate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, and FD&C Blue 2.
For complete information, please visit: http://www.floraq.com